INFORMATION ON THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
(Article 13 General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679)
We inform you that the Associazione di cultura e studio Italo-Americana “Luciano Finelli" Friends of the Johns Hopkins University
, via Beniamino Andreatta 3, 00126, Bologna, tel. +39 051 2917811, email
, hereinafter also "Associazione", is the holder of the personal data processing.
Basic Principles of Privacy
Personal data are directly processed by the data holder and are managed according to the associative relationship requested. The treatment is always aimed at pursuing the institutional purposes of the Associazione:
- statutory, administrative and accounting management of its members;
- any other institutional, cultural dissemination and events promotional activities, which still ensure correct and lawful data processing, safeguarding confidentiality and integrity.
Measures taken to safeguard data security by preventing accidental loss, damage and / or improper use, are in line with current privacy legislation.
The processing operations take place with safe procedures and are carried out exclusively with logics related to the purposes for which the data were collected. For processing activities, the Associazione uses traditional and electronic communication tools such as: sending information material by mail, e-mail, and telephone calls, for service communications.
Third Party Treatments
Personal data are not transferred to third parties and are not transferred abroad.
Bank data are not processed directly by the holder. Payments are managed through digital payment platforms (paypal) where data transit for the time needed to guarantee a correct transaction.
Other Information on Treatment
Giving the consent to data processing is optional, but in its absence, the owner will not be able to manage the request for membership of the interested party. If the person requesting membership with the Associazione is under the age of 16, the holder of his/her parental responsibility must authorize his/her data processing. In the absence of such authorization, the Associazione will not be able to accept membership requests.
The data processing is carried out for the entire duration of the association relationship.
The holder guarantees to each interested party the exercise of their following rights, enshrined in Chapter III - articles 15 to 22 of GDPR:
- access to personal data, in order to know the logic and purposes which regulate the treatment, with electronic instruments;
- update, correction or cancellation of data or limitation of their treatment;
- transformation of data in anonymous form or blocking them;
- opposition to the treatment;
- data portability;
- withdraw the consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before revocation;
- complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
Interested parties can exercise their rights by contacting the holder directly by mail to the holder's address or by email